Monday 6 July 2015

Under a Veil

Anonymity gives man courage, I have to admit. With a world full of prickly fools short of sense of humour, anonymity helps. The feeling of being able to write without the burden of being judged is certainly liberating. Irrespective of what people say, freedom of speech is a tricky business. But, what do I intend to write behind this mask? Anything irreverent, true thoughts that pass my mind. Pretty much just a window to my mind.

For the purpose of this blog, you can know me as a Hindu Indian, familiar and well-versed in a wide variety of subjects including history, politics, economics, philosophy, psychology, and statecraft. What I will write, not many will like. It is true nevertheless to the best of my knowledge.

I will primarily write about Indian politics, India, Hinduism, statecraft, religion, philosophy, and psychology. As is with most forms of truth, many people will find some of my opinions unpalatable. To them I have only one thing to say: I am open to change my opinion unless I am talking to somebody with preconceived, bigoted notions. The one who cannot change his own opinion in light of facts has no right to ask another to do the same. Being anonymous, sensitivity and political correctness would be the last things on my mind. Only reality shall be my judge.


Hope you enjoys my articles, and I hope they provoke at least some people to think beyond the apparent reality they are a prisoner of.

No comments:

Post a Comment